TMB Patterns Ltd, established in 1977, are the leading thermo-forming toolmaker for the packaging industry. creating the highest quality tools for our market-leading clients. Performing at this level of excellence requires a highly skilled team.
We have developed a wealth of experience in the precision tool manufacturing industry working with our customers to design, manufacture and implement their tooling requirements.
- Extensive range of machine tools INCLUDING…
- Over 15 CNC machines both 3 & 5 axis.
- 24/7 Erowa Robotic Production Cell.
- 5 Axis CNC upto 800 x 400mm.
- 3 Axis CNC upto 1700 x 860mm.
- EDM Eroder 5 axis.
- Mollart Gun Drill (4mm – 22mm dia. capacity)
- Surface grinding facility (2m x 1.2m capacity)
- GROB 5 Axis CNC machine.
- Precision Engineering core business.
- Prototype development, tool design, programming and precision tooling / component manufacture.
- 75 Employees based in Bridgwater Somerset.
- Supporting 40 Worldwide core market customers.
- High level of complexity, machining integrated components.
- TMB Teams cover product design to tool build and tooling after care service.
- Turnover circa £5.5 million.